OVER 40 YEARS OF WORK AND STILL AMAZING EVERYONE
These unmistakeable yellow boxes were designed and made for the ODETTE project (Organisation for Data Exchange by Tele Transmission in Europe). This organisation was set up in 1985 with the aim of creating harmonised standards for containers in order to manage and transport small volumes and quantities of goods.
A considerable number of large Italian and international businesses, particularly in the car industry, took part in this project. The close collaboration between European car industry managers gave rise to this type of box.
STRONG. STABLE. RELIABLE.
THE CHOICE IS AUTOMATIC
The special design creates the ideal features and conditions for automatic warehouses.
- High wall stability
- Reliability during overlapping
- Overall strength with loads greater than 50 kg and extremely low bottom bending
- Reinforced bottom suitable for all types of roller beds
- Side guides for horizontal handling
- Label holders
- Reinforced bottom suitable for roller conveyors
- The walls have horizontal and vertical guides for automatic handling
The autonomous interaction with identification systems within the material flow process lies at the core of 4.0 integrated logistics. The use of barcode, QR and RFID systems helps to immediately communicate the contents of the box. The Excel file made available to the WMS pairs each barcode with the associated weight of the box. In this way, it is possible to further check the goods picked or present in the box during picking and inventory activities.